- 7 Apr 2017 10:45 AM
The green and flowery Margaret Island hosts the start and the finish area while the Half Marathon course will pass by Budapest’s best sights. Completing the distance is essentially a running sightseeing tour as you run across the Chain Bridge, past the castle, Parliament and many other famous buildings.
- 21 km
- 10 km
- Fun Run for the entire family
What you get:
- unique, 3D finisher medal
- branded technical t-shirt
- fully closed roads in the heart of Budapest
- refreshment stations very 4 to 5 km
- continuous medical supervision
- pace runners
- musical points along the course
Join the over 30.000 participants!
- 9.000 half marathon runners
- 6.000 Vivicitta (10 km) runners
- 5.000 Midicitta (7 km) runners
Including 2.100 foreign runners from 74 countries in 2016.
More info: http://springhalfmarathon.runinbudapest.com/