- 4 Jun 2018 3:19 PM
While on Saturday the focus is on shorter distances for the less experienced runners. With distances ranging from 400 m to 42 km everyone in the family can find their own challenge and take part in the running festival.
- 42 km
- 30 km
- 42 km Relay for 2
- 42 km Relay for 4
- 10 km
- Fun Run for the entire family
Participating in the marathon is essentially a running sightseeing tour of the beautiful Budapest. The course leads through the centre of the city, down the famous Andrassy Boulevard and across the Chain Bridge. Admire the view of the Buda Castle from the Danube banks and marvel in the panorama of Pest as well as Europe’s third largest Parliament building!
What you get:
- unique, 3D finisher medal
- branded technical t-shirt
- fully closed roads in the heart of Budapest
- refreshment stations very 3 to 4 km
- continuous medical supervision
- pace runners
- musical points along the course
Join the over 30.000 participants!
- 6.000 marathon runners
- 1.300 relay teams
Including 5.400 foreign runners from 84 countries in 2017.
More info: http://marathon.runinbudapest.com/