- 11 Oct 2018 4:35 PM
- Romantic cobble stoned terrace, playful atmosphere and unique design.
- Honest and authentic ingredientsprepared to perfection in our handmadeJosper charcoal grill .- Gourmet street food, food for sharing, serious meets, great vegetarian options. Simple, yet creative dishes.
We take pride in the ingredients and equipment we use in our kitchen.
- Beef: we prefer cuts true connoisseurs value the most but might be unknown to many. USDA Prime beef from Dakota Dunes, South Dakota and 21 days dry aged beef from Styria, Austria are grilled in our Josper charcoil grill.
- Pork: we use dry aged duroc pork from Styria, Austria and duroc pork from Hungary. This breed is originated in America and we have found it to be very consistent in its high quality and it loves our grill.
- Duck: liver and thigh comes from our family supplier in Békés, southeast Hungary
- Chicken: we only use Hungarian free range chicken that is especially bred for our restaurant on a small farm in Tolna county, southwest Hungary
- Sauces, jams: we take pride to only use our home made sauces and jams that we prepare in the season from the same high quality ingredients we use in the kitchen.
- The famed Spanish Josper Grill: the hottest indoor double ventilated closed door charcoal grill found in the kitchens of some of the world’s top chefs including Heston Blumenthal and Gordon Ramsey. We only use the highest quality charcoal from Argetina to fire our grill.
Click here to visit Baltazár Budapest online
1014 Budapest, Országház utca 31.
+36 1 300 7050