Full Time Native English Teacher - August 2017 Start / Boys and Girls Clubs of Hungary - Budapest
Are you looking for a new and unique experince in 2017?
Throughout Europe, Boys and Girls Clubs of Hungary is the first and only sister club of Boys and Girls Clubs of America. BGC Hungary provides a modern, award-winning bilingual preschool and after school program in Budapest, Hungary.
About this role
BGC of Hungary is currently recruiting early years educators to join our team in August 2017. This role is perfect for a fun-loving, creative (and experienced) English teacher who wishes to support and guide children while helping them acquire and develop their English skills.
Teacher’s duties and responsibilities:
• providing the English environment in a bilingual setting (singing, story-telling, playing games, arts and crafts, …. etc.)
• preparing visual aids
• planning 2 week projects
• helping to organize and participating in school events
• preparing kids for small performances
• Commitment for a minimum of 1 year (School: 2017 August 20 – 2018 June 15 or Pre-school: 2017 August 20 – 2018 August 31)
Why to choose us?
• Gaining teaching experience in a European Language Award winning and internationally acknowledged program
• To become part of our multicultural / multinational team
• Shared responsibilities with a Hungarian co-teacher (due to the bilingual concept English teachers work together with the Hungarian co-teachers at all time)
• For planning an e- resource bank is provided
• Endless possibilities for creative teaching
• Working with state -of- the- art equipment
• BA degree in Education or BA degree in any fields + TEFL or CELTA
• Fun-loving, friendly demeanor
• Open mindedness and flexibility
• A passionate commitment to education in early years
• Ability to work and connect with 3-10 age groups of 25 kids
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• intercultural sensitivity Click here to contact Monika Horvath