- 4 Sep 2017 12:00 PM
I did my studies at Debrecen university, i graduated on 2015 and I’ve been working since then at the private clinic which is also a family clinic(my partner, his parents and I ) and I also been working in a public hospital at the 14th district.
I decided to stay in Hungary because i met the love of my life. I love budapest a lot.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived to Hungary about 8 years ago. I finished my D.M.D at Debrecen University where I met my partner today, since then its all history :-)
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
No. Although I traveled for six month to the Far East, few years ago :-)
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
Politeness of people.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
One of my favorite places in Budapest is Normafa. Lots of green in the middle of the city.
5. What is your favorite Hungarian food?
Tejfolos szelet- pork sirloin in cream and lemon sauce
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
“Okos tojas”- literally means smart egg, but actually means wise-guy :-)
8. What do you miss the most from home?
My dear family and friends.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
A general doctor and a stylist as a hobby.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
A bee keeper.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Italy, it was a road trip all the way from Hungary to Napoli and back.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Spice girls, Dirty Dancing.
14. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Shoes! I love shoes.
15. Red wine or white?
Lambrusco – sparkling wine
16. Book or movie?
When traveling I prefer book reading, then I have time.
17. Morning person or night person?
More like an afternoon person :-)
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
The Middle East conflict.
19. Buda side or Pest side?
Definitely Buda side.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Always be honest to yourself and others.