- 9 Apr 2013 12:00 PM
I am determined to produce excellent results and to show that real customer service exists. I am the fast “trouble-shooter” and “help desk” - the expert.
A well-experienced traveller with a great knowledge of different people and cultures. I am reliable, collected, patient, cooperative, empathetic, and highly determined.
Interests: Yoga, sport, travelling, psychology, nature
1. Where did you grow up?
In Miskolc, the former “steel city”.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Close to the mountains and lakes or at the seaside. Probably in Austria, North Italy or Switzerland. I love longhaul trips and I always admire the diverse culture all over the world but I would stay close to Hungary.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Firstly some people but also the taste of fresh fruits and vegetables. If it’s a tropical country, I would miss our 4 seasons, too.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Beside the must see sights the summer open air festivals, thermal baths and markets.
5. What is your favourite food?
It depends on the season. Mostly oriental flavors and vegetarian food. Some like it hot, I like it spicy. Favourite spices are nowadays: fresh ginger, cilantro, thyme, caraway but paprika too, of course.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
I love almost all kind of sports. I almost applied to the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences of Semmelweis University. My top ones are: yoga, gymnastics, swimming, cycling, skiing, waterskiing, mountaineering, basketball, jogging. (I do not consider yoga and mountaineering as sport only.)
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Leányfalu at the Danube, but I usually love the place most where I am.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I could be a doctor.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Working on constructions.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
In South-East Asia.
12. What was your favourite hobby as a teen?
13. What can’t you resist?
My 13 months old sweet little daughter and Nature.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
If I had more time, definitely book. But I don’t…, so movie.
16. Morning person or night person?
Early morning person, without doubt.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Human rights, especially children and women abusion.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
My personal relations.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” M. Gandhi