- 11 Mar 2016 11:00 AM
I was lucky to grow up with 2 languages (Spanish, Hungarian) which makes easier to learn other ones. Since a boy a travelled a lot, and by now it became a passion. I was also lucky to have a job in Italy where I was an international sales manager for an Italian industrial sewing machine making company, and thanks to this job I managed to many countries all around the world. But I always had Hungary in my heart and homesickness finally brought me back Budapest.
On reason behind me coming back to Hungary was the Vip Phone company where I saw the possibility and challenge to do something outstanding and new, on the other one it is obvious - a girl.
Vip Phone was already a well known web-shop in Budapest, and by now we serve clients all around the country – companies like MÁV, MOL, MVM, DHL, UPC, Bridgestone, ProHome Holding, and many others. We have a nice and spacious shop, a service point and two offices on Váci út in 13th district.
We always say there are no limits, and we have many other new projects presented by our company in near future.
1. Where did you grow up?
Good question. I grow up in Peru and Hungary and after secondary school continued in UK then Italy. Since 2012 I'm back again in my motherland Hungary.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Honestly, I lived and travelled all around the world, so i will not expat, just stay here in Budapest, for me best place.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Family, friends, Hungarian cuisine + Túró Rudi :) I actually missed always this my whole life when i did not lived here.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Weekend will not be enough, but City center, Castle and Heroes square for sure, also a Danube river tour is a must.
For night life (restaurants, bars, discothèques) Budapest is one of the best place in the world.
5. What is your favourite food?
Rakott krumpli with csemege uborka (layered potatoes with gherkins.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Football - playing and watching as well.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
After Budapest, I will say Hévíz, best place for relax and healthcare. Every year at least once I go there.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I love what I do and where I'm. But a professional poker carrier could be a goal :)
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Where i must stay 8 hours/day sitting in an office.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Spain, Barcelona. I love this city, full of life all day - every day.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
In Malta with my Love, next may will be done.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
No band in particular, I would say all the 90's music, I love it till today.
Film: Die Hard series.
Football - anywhere, any time.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Travelling to see places I have never seen before.
14. Red wine or white?
Definitely red and only Italian dry if possibly.
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Children and animals. I'm actually supporter of UNICEF.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
To be the person as I'm now, my love, family, and my job.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"You don't have to decide how to die. Or when. You just have to decide how to live. NOW." Joan Baez