- 25 Nov 2016 11:00 AM
I had lived as an expat in England for quite long time, first in South-West, Dorset and after moved to London before coming back to Budapest. Sometimes I feel is my second home, due to my work go back monthly.
I love literature, theatre, walking in the nature and I am always ready to meet and get to know new and interesting people.
I live in Budapest with my family.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Hungary. I come from a family where love, books, travelling, sport, communication support and motivation was and is present, too.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I have already been an expat in England for more than 8 years, but if I have to choose it would be Italy in Europe and British Columbia, Canada, outside Europe.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
I hope my family will be with me. Apart this the Hungarian cultural life and books. My Friday morning shopping on the market definitely.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
In summer a cruise on the river Danube to see both the Buda and Pest side, in winter a tour around the Christmas Market followed by a relaxing spa experience in the Gellért Bath.
5. What is your favourite food?
I do not really have a favourite food I like everything, I like cooking I am always open to try different cuisine, but the Italian, and Mexican can come any time. From Hungarian kitchen the traditional Hungarian soups.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Swimming and anything which has to do with water. But often go horse riding and hiking.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Balatonfüred, where you can feel the harmonious blend of past and present, the beautiful lake and parks, not to mention the outstanding quality wines.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I love my profession. I do work with people from all over the world. I think I have the most wonderful job somebody can have. I wouldn’t do anything differently.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
I do not want to do any kind of office work sitting all day and doing the same thing.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
On a cruise ship at the Norwegian Fjords.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
I don’t know the summer one. My winter holiday will be in Austrian mountain, Tyrol.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Any and all kind of music and film. No metal, rap music and sci fiction films please.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Scarves jewelleries, watches.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
Book and movie in this order.
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Mental disability, dementia, child poverty.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Buda for living, Pest for work, cultural life and restaurants.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I am pleased with my life. I have archived everything what I wanted, but I always have new dreams and goals. A person like me whose energy rarely wear out, would be surprising not to have.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Everybody is his/her own life writer, producer and protagonist. Have dreams and desires, believe in yourself, be open for change than nothing is impossible. Live your Truest life.