1. What’s been happening at work and at home since your first Xpat Interview?
Actualy quite a lot, I finished my school years in Austria, I produced the first CD of Degustation Pianistic and I was living a bit abroad again :)
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your life in Hungary, and why?
During the time that I am here, I am very happy... meeting all my friends in this beautiful city for the short periods of time I'm around, so I can give a 10.
3. What’s the best party you’ve been to while in Hungary, and why?
Truly the party in Symbol last November, I dont know why but it was a top party for me... The atmosphere, music and people had such a harmony
4. What’s your favourite drink?
After wine, cipirosca
5. What hidden talents do you have?
Not so hidden... photography is something which I am very interested in. Dancing is something where I can switch off for while...
6. What was the most interesting travel trip you have ever taken?
Cambodia & Bali
7. If you were given a wish that could come true, what would you ask for?
Probably to live in the same country with all my family, we are all around the world.
8. What’s the last book you read, and movie you watched?
Book: Viktor E. Frankl: Man's Search of Meaning
Movie : Biutiful by A.G. Inarritu:
9. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
It could be : "The table which became a Piano". Because I started to play the piano on the table, and didn't have th possibility to play a real piano then or to have lessons, the music was just in my mind.
10. What is the perfect pizza toppings combination for you?
The most simple one: tomato & mozarella
11. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
With Arthur Rubinstein
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 how unusual are you, and why?
10 :) I am very unusual. I am living in my world, which is very different from others.
13. What’s the best website you’ve ever visited, and why?
Moshik Nadav Typography, I really like writing and letters.
14. Who do you admire the most, and why?
My teacher Lívia Rév, who is the greatest person I have ever met in my life. Her music is true and her talent is unreachable. I don't have words to thank her for what she gave me over the last 11-12 years.
15. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary?
The best thing for me is that we have a great expat group and life here, the least best is the local mentality of some of the people.
16. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far, and why?
Almira Emiri & Friends Concert Series. Because in each concert I play with different colleague of mine, who are great musicians and I can learn so much from them.
17. If you won USD 30 million, what would you do with the money?
First I would by a Stainway & Sons piano, the rest I would invest, and give to charity supporting young talents.
18. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
To tango tis Nefelis
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I am still thinking about the right answer... honestly don't know it yet
20. In ten years from now what will you be doing?
Enjoying the beauty of music, and I hope to have the opportunity to collaborate with great musicians.