- Meet People
New improved Xpat Singles service coming soon called Meet People, please check back here in a few weeks, thanks for your patience.
BREAKINGnews & more
- Special Night At Baalbek Lebanese Restaurant On Saturday
- ’Zemplen Fest’, Now On Until 19 August
- 565,000+ Attend Love Revolution @ Sziget
- LMP Wants Green Licence Plates Reserved For Fully Electric Cars
- Now Impossible To Navigate Stretches Of Danube North Of Budapest
- Local Opinion: Gender Row Rolls On
- Gov't Bans Skyscrapers In Budapest
Newsletterget in & enjoy more!
Videocontent worth watching
Popularstuff readers love
- Video: Kate McKinnon Drops Flawless Hungarian Rap On Jimmy Fallon Show
- 'Musical Zoo Evenings' @ Budapest Zoo
- Special Summer Guided Tours @ Ludwig Museum
- 50% Off First Visit To Expert Healing Therapist In Budapest
- Wired Aerial Theatre @ Sziget Festival, Every Day
- See What Happened @ Sziget Festival
- Video: Cigarettes After Sex @ Sziget Festival, 9 August
Practicalnews you can use
- 20 August Holiday Opening Hours At Budapest Markets
- Visiting Parliament To See Hungary's Holy Crown - Special Viewing On August 20th
- Public Transport Services During Sziget Festival
- Cleaning After Renovation? Rendi Can Help
- Émile Summer Break Until 21 August
- MOL To Charge For E-Car Fill-Ups
- M2 Will Not Stop At Kossuth Tér Until 31 August
Suggest an event
Easily share an event you feel is relevant for the Xpat Community… All being well it will be approved and so instantly in the loop for readers here to see.
Share your story
We're interested in your stories, and photos, related to expat life in Hungary. Your contributions, and Press Releases, are invited for review before publication in the loop.