- 23 Jul 2014 9:00 AM
Besides presenting the various species the area also features entertainment rides. Some of these (the "hundred year-old" carousel, the cave train, the roller coaster, the fairy tale boat, the enchanted castle and the funny jungle ride) have been taken over by the Zoo from the heritage of the Amusement Park (Vidámpark).
Opening hours of Holnemvolt Park
From 1st May until 31st August 2014:
• Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (entry until 5:00 p.m.)
• Friday - Sunday & public holidays: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (entry until 6:00 p.m.)
Pony riding (price: 2 tokens)
• Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Friday-Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
• Fallow deer: daily 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Alpaca: daily 10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parrot parade starting times (price: 2 tokens)
• Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
• Saturday: 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
• Sunday: 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
Holnemvolt park's prices - more information here
Holnemvolt Park is directly accessible from the Zoo using zoo tickets and passes. However, we would also like to receive visitors only interested in the facilities of the Park. We therefore also offer favourably priced tickets only valid for the area of Holnemvolt Park. All tickets entitle visitors to view all the animals and exhibitions and provide access to the playgrounds, too. The other games and attractions, however, require tokens or separate tickets.
Only Holnemvolt Park ticket: HUF 500 / person
The games and certain facilities at Holnemvolt Park require separately purchased tokens or tickets.
Fees stated in tokens re valid for a single person and a single ride.
Source and more information: zoobudapest.com