• Art Galleries in Budapestmore »
• Bi-lingual Schools Budapestmore »
• Cemeteries in Budapestmore »
• Charity Societies in Budapestmore »
• Childcarers in Budapestmore »
• Cultural Institutes in Budapestmore »
• Dog Walking Service in Budapestmore »
• Embassies in Budapest & Consultes more »
• Expat Community Churches in Budapestmore »
• Family Law Firms in Budapestmore »
• International Schools In Budapestmore »
• Kindergartens in Budapestmore »
• Language Schools in Budapestmore »
• MBA Providers in Budapestmore »
• Mothers and Toddlers in Budapestmore »
• National Societies in Budapestmore »
• Photographers in Budapestmore »
• Translation Services in Budapestmore »
• Universities in Budapestmore »
• Women's Societies in Budapestmore »
XpatLoop Invitation: 'Merry New Year' Social Networking Event, Friday 20 January
Now is a great time to reconnect with friends - and make new ones - at our relaxed social networking event for expats and cosmopolitan locals. This Xpat Wine Club event will focus on 'legendary Hungarian hospitality', as always guests get unlimited sips of 20 wines, this time thanks to Veritas.
Back by popular demand will be the 'taste and play' games, along with folklore dance girls; live Gypsy music; and snacks courtesy of the historic venue Mátyás Pince - plus a traditional drop of pálinka. It all promises to be a lovely evening with quality local refreshments and classical Hungarian charm. We hope you may come along to enjoy the company of the international community, and make it a merry start to 2017.
Old Meets New: Mátyás Pince opened in 1904, and has been under new managment
since 2008, giving new impetus to this internationally renowned Hungarian restaurant.
Venue: Mátyás Pince Restaurant, 1056 Budapest, Március 15. tér 7.
Wines: a quality selection of 20 tastes from Veritas Wine Merchants.
Timing: Friday 20 January, 6.30-10.30pm, arrive anytime before 9pm
Entertainment: Vilmos Lakatos & Gypsy band, plus foklore dance
Games: 'Taste & Play' Wine Roulette (for free, just for fun)
Tickets: HUF 5000 per person, payable upon arrival.
RSVP: Click here to register
(in case of any issues email info(at)xpatloop.com)
Dress code: Smart casual
Notes: Limited places available, RSVP ASAP!
Guests registered on a first come first served basis.
Those on guest list will get a confirmation before event.
The Xpat Wine Club, founded in 2005 by XpatLoop.com, is growing we’re glad to report to you. Therefore for some guests this will be their first XWC event, and so in the well-established spirt of the club, please introduce yourself to new members, and as always welcome them as fellow wine lovers, cheers!
Interview: Nóra Szegedi, Manager of the Xpat Wine Club
Xpat Wine Club Pictures @ Brody Studios Budapest
Xpat Wine Club Pictures @ Buddha Bar Hotel