• Bicycle rental in Budapestmore »
• Bike Shops in Budapestmore »
• Bus Rental in Budapestmore »
• Car Companies In Budapestmore »
• Car-Repair Services in Budapestmore »
• Chauffeur Services in Budapestmore »
• Driving Schools in Budapestmore »
• Limousine Rental in Budapestmore »
• Motorcycle Dealers in Budapestmore »
• Pleasure Boats in Budapestmore »
• Public Transport in Budapestmore »
• Short Trips from Budapestmore »
• Taxi Companies in Budapestmore »
• Truck / Van Rental in Budapestmore »
• Used Cars for Sale in Budapestmore »
Nabi unveils new factory in Kaposvar
Source: Access Hungary - Bus manufacturer Nabi yesterday unveiled its new Ft 1.4 billion factory in Kaposvar and two new models, one of which is fitted with a chassis from the company Raba.
After further expansion, the new factory will eventually be used to assemble parts for Nabi’s CompoBus series. Nabi is offering customers the option of buying the new CompoBus with a Raba chassis following good test results and its exemption from “Buy America” regulations in the U.S.
Both Raba and Nabi are confident that closer co-operation will be beneficial to both companies, although officials declined to speculate yesterday about future revenues.
Interior Minister Monika Lamperth attended the factory unveiling, where she said Nabi could play a significant role in replacing and updating Hungary’s ageing bus fleet. Lamperth added that currently the average bus is more than 10 years old, and the government would like to update the fleet as soon as possible. (VG p.13; NG p.11; MH p.13; N p.13; MN p.13)
'Click here for a free one-week trial subscription to Hungary Around the Clock'