• Boxing Clubs In Budapestmore »
• Expat Sport Teams in Budapestmore »
• Extreme Sports in Hungarymore »
• Fitness Clubs in Budapestmore »
• Grand Prix in Budapestmore »
• Horse riding In Hungarymore »
• Ice Skating in Budapestmore »
• Pilates Studios In Budapestmore »
• Pool / Snooker in Budapestmore »
• Running & Walking in Budapestmore »
• Scuba Diving in Budapestmore »
• Squash Clubs in Budapestmore »
• Swimming Pools in Budapestmore »
• Tennis Clubs in Budapestmore »
• Yoga Centers in Budapestmore »
Now On: European Swimming Champ's In Debrecen, Hungary
The European Swimming Championships are being held in Debrecen, today is the third day of the event - the Mecca of the European swimming - which Hungary is hosting between 21 and 27 May. The opening day was attended by Hungarian Deputy State Secretary for Sport Policy, Pál Szekeres, who handed over the medals to the top three athletes in the men’s 100-metre backstroke event. The Ministry of Human Resources is supporting the organisation of the event with HUF 90 million.
Hungary agreed to host the championships after Antwerp withdrew. Our country was able to rise to the unexpected challenge, and consequently, Debrecen is hosting this year’s European swimming championships.
On behalf of the Government, Minister of State for Sport Attila Czene (an Olympic champion swimmer himself) will attend the congress of the European Swimming League (LEN) to be held likewise in the city of Debrecen on 26 May, Saturday.
Website of the event