• Art Galleries in Budapestmore »
• Bi-lingual Schools Budapestmore »
• Cemeteries in Budapestmore »
• Charity Societies in Budapestmore »
• Childcarers in Budapestmore »
• Criminal Law Firms in Budapestmore »
• Cultural Institutes in Budapestmore »
• Dog Walking Service in Budapestmore »
• Embassies in Budapest & Consultes more »
• Emergency Numbers in Budapestmore »
• Expat Community Churches in Budapestmore »
• Expat Websites Worldwidemore »
• Family Law Firms in Budapestmore »
• International Schools In Budapestmore »
• Kindergartens in Budapestmore »
• Language Schools in Budapestmore »
• MBA Providers in Budapestmore »
• Mothers and Toddlers in Budapestmore »
• National Societies in Budapestmore »
• Photographers in Budapestmore »
• Translation Services in Budapestmore »
• Universities in Budapestmore »
• Women's Societies in Budapestmore »
Invitation: Anglican Worship In English, Svábhegy In Budapest, 3 Feb
Saint Margaret’s Anglican Episcopal Church, Budapest, has begun offering Anglican worship in English at Svábhegy in the beautiful Buda Hills on the first Sunday of each month. The services will be held at 10:30 am in the chapel of the Protestáns Szakkollégium at Eötvös út 35, in the Twelfth District, approximately one kilometer north of the Svábhegy Cogwheel (Tram 60) stop. Ample parking is available just outside the entrance gate.
The location is also easily accessible by BKV bus 21 or 21A from Széll Kálmán tér or Déli pályaudvar. Buses run every six minutes and reach the worship location at the Ordas út stop in approximately 12-14 minutes.
The service will consist of the Holy Eucharist and includes scripture, prayer, music, sermon, and Holy Communion. A high-quality Sunday School programme will also be on offer during the Service. Everyone is welcome to stay after the Service for fellowship and refreshments.
Saint Margaret’s, part of the Church of England’s Diocese in Europe, has been a spiritual presence in Budapest for well over twenty years. Its main worship location is at Almássy utca 6 in the Seventh District, and Sunday worship will continue to be held there on the remaining Sundays of the month.
What: Anglican Worship in English at Svábhegy
When: The First Sunday of the Month -- January 6, February 3, March 3, April 7, May 5, and June 2.
Where: Protestáns Szakkollégium in the Twelfth District at Eötvös út 35
Additional Details: Music, Sunday School, and Fellowship
Telephone Contact: The Rev. Dr. Frank Hegedűs, Chaplain, on 0620 269 5161
Further details: www.anglicanbudapest.com