XPAT SINGLES IS A FAST, FUN & FREE way of contacting and meeting eXpat people for romance, fun and more.
Creating a romantic relationship has never been so easy, first register
then choose the 'dating' option in the search box at the left of this text. That is unless you are a member of Xpat Specials already, in that case just log-in above.
Xpat Singles is also designed for people seeking 'just good friends' for fun at the movies, on the tennis court, or for any platonic activity you choose.
Here's how to 'Find a Partner'
Joining couldn't be simpler. You don't have to spend hours filling in long forms. You control how you present yourself via 'My description'.
Click here to register for free!
Tips for success:
- Feel free to make the first move! Don’t just sit and wait for other members to contact you. Making the first move will show you are a go-getter and will improve your chances considerably.
- Make sure you have a decent photo displayed with your profile, many members will only respond to profiles with photos. A good clear 'head and shoulders' shot that shows you looking happy will make all the difference.
- Make sure your profile is up-to-date and your description is accurate and sounds genuine, sincere and interesting. Read it back to yourself, put yourself in the shoes of the person who will be reading it, would you want to meet you?
- Don't just come straight out with one-liners like "You sound nice, can we meet up?". Tell them about yourself, your hobbies and interests, rather than saying "I have a good sense of humour and like a laugh", if you do have a good sense of humour then write something funny and show them you really do like a laugh.
- Best not to mention sex or imply you are just looking for sex, that is a big turn off and will make most people run a mile!
- Above all be true to yourself, that will most definitely improve your chances of creating new worthwhile relationships.
Tips for security:
- Always arrange to meet in a very public place, i.e. a Pub or Restaurant. Its best not to invite a stranger to your home.
- Always tell someone else where you are going and approximately what time you will be back home.
- Above all use your common sense, and your instincts which are usually right.
Now you've got the idea, best of luck, email us if you end up getting married!
Click her to register and 'Find a Partner'.