• Apartment Hotels in Budapestmore »
• Bed + Breakfast in Budapestmore »
• Boutique Hotels in Budapestmore »
• Budapest Airport Informationmore »
• Budget Hotels in Budapestmore »
• Business Hotels in Budapestmore »
• Castle Hotels In Hungarymore »
• Travel Agencies in Budapestmore »
• Visa Service Firms In Budapestmore »
• Youth Hostels in Budapestmore »
Join our Wizz Discount Club program today for only €29.99 and save €10 per one-way flight*!
* on all fares exceeding €12.50 and excluding flights operated by Wizz Air Ukraine. Fares include taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag (42x25x32cm), but exclude booking fee.
** For Wizz Air Ukraine flights, the discount applies on all fares exceeding €50. Fares below €50 will be discounted by maximum 20%. Wizz Air Ukraine fares include taxes, non optional charges, one piece of checked-in baggage and one piece of large cabin bag, but exclude booking fee. more »
The entire snow fleet at Budapest Airport is on standby with an increased headcount, in anticipation of the snowstorm expected today, 14 March 2013, in the late afternoon or early evening. The airport operator has been busy taking preparatory measures since the morning, so that flights should continue to arrive and depart safely, even when the expected sudden, intense snowfall arrives. Budapest Airport advises passengers to plan their journey to the airport carefully during the next 24 hours, in order to ensure that all passengers should reach their flights. more »
The number of guest nights in Hungary rose 4.9% to 993,000 in January from the same month a year earlier, the Central Statistical Office (KSH) said. The increase slowed from an 8.2% rise in December. more »
State-owned HungaroControl officially opened its new air traffic control centre at Budapest’s international airport yesterday, after a Ft 13 billion investment. The company financed 85% of the costs from its own resources, and received a €6 million EU subsidy for the project. more »