- 20 Jul 2012 10:00 AM
· The store is not a global design, it was designed here in Budapest.
· The Courtyard in the store is inspired by the courtyards, which are so common in the City.
· The brickwall in the store is inspired by the exposed brick found in some of the older un-renovated buildings in the city.
· The store’s furniture is also unique, the device tables use the Hungarian designed Litracon which is light emitting concrete.
· In the store we have two huge “mood” walls, where videos broadcast different aspects of nature and the city.
· A 24 panel LCD wall on the left side of the shop leading from the entrance into the store displays a film reflecting the topic ‘Vodafone Smart Solutions and Budapest - the City’ s a new innovation, we announced a design competition for local young and upcoming designers. to create the store uniforms.
· Not only the uniforms, but the artwork on the walls (broadcasted on 6 LCD walls) are designed by young local artists.
How we serve our customers
· We’ve created a store experience for our customers that should make a visit to this store relaxed, easy and fun.
· We have an tablet-driven info bar at the front of the store where customers can use our smartphone selector, book and expert or just find out more about the store.
· There are tablet-driven information systems on each table that provide rich information about devices, Vodafone smart services and even tutorial videos
· There are no fixed desks, so customers can be serviced by our staff anywhere in the store – but usually in the courtyard.
· Our customers will be offered a Nespresso coffee or a water.
· Every customer will have their smartphone set-up and ready to use before they leave the store at the smartbar.
· We’ll be offering free classes for beginners and advanced users to ensure our customers can get the most out of their smartphone. the classes take place by day in the Learning cente and on selected evening the who store becomes a learning centre where we can run upto 8 classes around the device tables.
· We have 100 working smartphones and tablets for our customers to try.
What else is special in this store
· In the at home zone you can see a Vodafone solution that is available. Music, videos and pictures stored on a memory stick and plugged into a Vodafone VoxBox (MBB and DSL router) can be streamed to your tv or internet radio using your smartphone or tablet (running Vodafone software) as your remote control.
· At the brick wall, we bring to life the rich world of Vodafone and third party content and customers can easily download our recommended Apps by scanning the QR code on the wall.
· An incredibly important part of our store, are our staff. We have hand picked yopung, fresh, energetic staff who have a passion for smart phones and smart services.
· All staff speak a minimum of Hungarian and fluent English and a number speak Spanish, German, Italian and French. This means we’re well set to serve tourists and foreigners living in Budapest aswell.
Visit Vodafone Smart Store Online
Address: 5th District, Budapest - Deák Ferenc street 19 (Fashion street)
Open: Mon-Sat: 10:00-20:00, Su: 10:00-19:00
Phone: +36 70 288 8459