- 3 Mar 2016 10:30 AM
Related "facts" shared with XpatLoop by the event organisers:
- Participating middle and upper-class restaurants offer their custom 3-course menus from 3,300 HUF all over the country this spring too.
- In spring 2016, “Premium” menus will again be available for a price of 4,900 HUF.
- Menu prices include the service fee too.
- This year the 3-time Hungarian sommelier champion Antal Kovács recommends a special “wine line” too.
- Participating restaurants now include the new restaurant of Costes, the first ever Michelin star restaurant of Budapest.
- The event’s popularity is marked by the steady rise in attendants: the Restaurant Week event last autumn saw 24,000 guests choosing to participate (in 2011 this number was only 4,427).