- 7 Apr 2014 12:00 PM
Appeared in ICWA institute of cost and work accountants, NDA national defense academy but finally settled down in Budapest. Now running Mr. Masala restaurant in Budapest
1. Where did you grow up?
Born in New Delhi, brought up in Budapest
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Evenings on the banks of Duna
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Citadella and Lánchid (Chain Bridge) in evening
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
14. Red wine or white?
Red with white
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Morning , getup at 5.15 everyday.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Having my father visited Budapest
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
You can be anything you want to be
Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
Be free with your tempo, be free, be free
Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself