- 19 Mar 2015 11:00 AM
Started his career at PPD marketing services agency, where he worked with significant brands like, BAT, Procter&Gamble, Unilever, HP and Tetra Pak. Joined Peugeot Hungaria for many years, founding and developing its BTL and online activity.
As the Client Service Director of Publicis Dialog advertising agency, he worked on Renault, L’Oreal, HP, Sanofi and others. At Nissan CEE he was responsible for the regional marketing activity for Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. At Raiffeisen Bank Hungary he served as the Head of Communications.
1. Where did you grow up?
Born and raised in Budapest
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Friends and family.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They should get up early to see the city waking-up. Ride along the bank of Danube, hike in the Buda hills, eat a ‘rétes’ at Normafa, a ‘Lángos’ at Római part, and generally wonder around as much as they can.
5. What is your favourite food?
The ones I prepare to entertain my friends.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Paragliding, SCUBA diving.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
The Danube Bend, and The Blue Trail (Országos Kék Túra) which stretches across Hungary.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Anything too static / unchanging...
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Paragliding in Monte Carlo.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Eric Clapton, The Godfather, rock climbing
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
To make people laugh.
14. Red wine or white?
Depends on the food, but red as a standalone
15. Book or movie?
Both. If the movie is based on a book, then book before the film.
16. Morning person or night person?
From morning until night. ....and beyond
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Any kind of aggression against women, including verbal ones.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Buda for living and hikes, Pest for the night and culture.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
As a SCUBA instructor, I have saved a life once.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Always have a plan, and the flexibility to spontaneously differ from it.