- 23 Feb 2016 11:00 AM
1. Where did you grow up?
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Poland or the U.S.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Friends who are with me for more than twenty years and every Hungarian with all our sorrow, concern and our great sense of humour.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Enjoy both the countryside and Budapest. Drive to Őrség (South-West) and around Lake Balaton. Don't leave before trying one of the spas. Come back for a two days wedding in small countryside village.
5. What is your favourite food?
Sweets. Anything which has caramel inside.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Ski, snooker and muay-thai. Did not mention football as it is more of a must.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Budapest. Although there are so many places in Hungary to discover. For instance small villages with churches from the early Middle Ages like Velemér, Bélapátfalva, Ócsa or Ják.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Corsica. Hiking in the mountains.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
A-ha, Depeche Mode, Metallica, Sepultura…
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
A smile from my wife.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
Read the book and then watch the movie about the same story.
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"Man: strive on and trust!" (Madach)