- 16 Mar 2016 11:00 AM
Started at SPAR Hungary in 2000 as a trainee. Has been working since then on the marketing department in different fields like flyer, instore, online, events etc. Worked as Deputy Head of Marketing between 2011-2014 and became Head of Marketing in March 2014.
I am proud of my team, definitely! Without them I couldn’t have reached this position. We are working hard on building and strenghtening the SPAR brand amidst various economic challenges. What I like in my job the most is communicating with people – colleagues, customers, supllyers etc. Building the brand through various marketing activities. Continuosly reacting on different market trends and customer expectations.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Budapest, in the 18th district.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
No question: it would be Geneva, Switzerland as I feel a mysterious connection to this city without any exact answer yet J
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
As a landmark: the view of the Castle and the Chain Bridge. As a feeling: the special humour of the Hungarian people.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
View from the Castle, City Park, Heroes’ Square, party zone in downtown
5. What is your favourite food?
Chicken, salmon and everything with sour cream
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
I like dancing very much and walking in the beautiful parks of the city.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Being a hotel manager
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Where I wouldn’t have any connection with people.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
At Lake Velence
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
At Lake Geneva
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Favourite band was Backstreet Boys, favourite film was Working girl with Melanie Griffith and I loved to collect everything: from napkins to postcards.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Stroke a cute kitten
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Provide enough food, a normal flat and the possibility of living healthy life for everybody.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Generally I’m proud to have the ability of developing myself constantly in a way to bring joy and help for the people in my environment,
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. (Moulin Rouge).