- 8 Apr 2018 11:12 PM
Nui, her nick-name, has worked as an expat for many years, having lived in China, Maldives, Russia, and Turkey, before recently arriving in Hungary.
As an experienced healer she successfully uses a combination of traditional Thai and Asian therapies to treat a wide range of common issues, such as back pain.
Click here for more info about her services and salon in Budapest.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived recently, basically just with a uniform for my job and healing Thai herbs.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
In several countries all around the world.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
As I’m still exploring the city myself, I would take them around and we can discover the city together
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7.What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Between my job I never purpose for a sex.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
All Films from Julia Roberts
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
I not sure Yet
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Depends on location.
19. Buda or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
I need to be healthy and must be strong with my job help to people be happy.
50% Discount On Your First Visit To Expert Asian Healing Therapist In Budapest