- 20 Jun 2016 9:04 AM
Visitors can have a glimpse of the tastes, colours and handicraft products of Africa.
- 13:00-14:00, daily: „Madagascar with the eye of a geologist”; Senior Researcher of the Geological and Geophysical Institute of Hungary, Geza Bencze will give a presentation: Formation of Madagascar and its rocks.
- Jacaranda Madagascar – organizing travelling – leaflets, travelogues.
- Introducing the foundation of „Tanulással a Békéért és az Egyesülésért” (With Education for Peace and Union)
- Kultúrafrika Alapítvány (Foundation of Culture - Africa) – Books, photos, special African handicraft products from Senegal, Mali, Ghana, Congo, Tanzania and Kenya.
- African Tailory– introduction and sale of colourful African clothing and jewellery.
- We are expecting our visitors with further exciting and interesting African products and experiences!
Venue: Central Market Hall
Address: Budapest IX. kerület, Vámház krt. 1-3.
June 21-23, 2016
Tuesday-Thursday: 8.00 – 18.00