BREAKINGnews & more
- OECD Gauge Of Academic Performance Shows Improvement In Hungary
- Introducing U-Save Auto Rental Hungary - Wherever the road leads… U-Save!
- Healthcare Free-Riders To Be Filtered Out In Hungary
- 41% Of Hungary’s Railways Now Electric
- FM Szijjártó Discusses Religious Freedom With British Special Envoy
- Hungarian Telekom Is Fined Over Not Transfering Phone Number To New Provider
- Video: Fed Cup Tennis Final To Be Held In Budapest
Videocontent worth watching
Newsletterget in & enjoy more!
Popularstuff readers love
- See What Happened: Xpat Charity Gala '19 Bonfire Night Party At Budapest Marriott
- Free Dental Hygiene Treatment For Expats At Kreativ Dental Budapest
- Videos: 7 Hungarian Film Classics Worth Watching By Expats In Hungary
- St. Andrew's Day Ball, Budapest Marriott Hotel, 30 November 2019
- Peeking Into Budapest's Hidden Courtyards
- Autumn Truffle Hunting In Hungary
- Xpat Guide: Bartók Béla Boulevard - Buda’s Upbeat Avenue
Suggest an event
Easily share an event you feel is relevant for the Xpat Community… All being well it will be approved and so instantly in the loop for readers here to see.
Practicalnews you can use
- Old 10,000 Forint Notes Invalid After December
- Extended Public Transport Services In Budapest During Xmas Holiday Season
- Old 500 Forint Bank Notes Expire After Today
- Xpat Charity Gala: Bonfire Night Party, Marriott Ballroom, Saturday 2 November
- 2019 Public Holidays In Hungary
- GreenGo Reaches Budapest Airport
- Car Sharing Services Launched At Airport
Share your story
We're interested in your stories, and photos, related to expat life in Hungary. Your contributions, and Press Releases, are invited for review before publication in the loop.